- Appellation: Vino Bianco
- Grape: Minutolo 100%
- Vintage: 2019
- Alcohol conten: 9,5%
- Bottle Size: 75 cl
- Vines: Located in the aerea of Mottola, on calcareous clay at altitude of 280 meters .
- Vinification: Alcohol fermentation with indigenous yeast in stainless steel, no clarification and no filtration
- Aging: 6 months stainless, 3 months bottles
- Colour: Straw yellow with golden reflections.
- Scent: its characteristics of freshness stands in herbaceous awards and white fruit with a very delicate floral background.
- Taste: Right acidity, remarkable minerality/ flavor all balanced by the roundness of the fruit and alcoholic component.
- Pairing: white meat dishes, with a light sauce, whose oily bottom is balanced by the acidic action of the wine on the palate .
- Serve at 16-20°C