- Appellation: Puglia igp Rosato
- Grape: Negroamaro 100%
- Vintage: 2019
- Alcohol conten: 11%
- Bottle Size: 75 cl
- Vines: Located in the aerea of Mottola, on calcareous clay at altitude of 280 meters .
- Vinification: Alcohol fermentation with indigenous yeast in stainless steel, no clarification and no filtration
- Maceration: Skin contact 20 hours
- Aging: 6 months stainless, 3 months bottles
- Colour: Cherry Pink bright.
- Scent: Delicate hints of pomegranate.
- Taste: There is balance between the body, never excessive and its freshness. It is drunk, without being too imposing or annoying.
- Pairing: Perfect with aperitif, first and second courses of fish, fresh cheese .
- Serve at 10-14°C