- Appellation: Puglia igp Primitivo
- Grape: Primitivo 100%
- Vintage: 2018
- Alcohol conten: 13,5%
- Bottle Size: 75 cl
- Vines: Located in the aerea of Mottola, on calcareous clay at altitude of 280 meters .
- Vinification: Alcohol fermentation with indigenous yeast in stainless steel, no clarification and no filtration
- Maceration: Skin contact 12 days
- Aging: 12 months stainless, 12 months bottles
- Colour: Intense and violet ruby red.
- Scent: Characteristic aroma of ripe fruit, light spicy and toasted.
- Taste: A harmonious wine supported by a good structure and an alcohol content that also stands out for its freshness. It invites to drink.
- Pairing: Ideal with first courses and ragout, it find a perfect match with a grilled meat .
- Serve at 16-20°C
There are no reviews yet.