- Appellation: Puglia igp Bianco di Alessano
- Grape: Bianco di Alessano 100%
- Vintage: 2018
- Alcohol conten: 10%
- Bottle Size: 75 cl
- Vines: Located in the aerea of Mottola, on calcareous clay at altitude of 280 meters .
- Vinification: Alcohol fermentation with indigenous yeast in stainless steel, no clarification and no filtration
- Maceration: Skin contact 4 days
- Aging: 6 months stainless, 3 months bottles
- Colour: Shiny amber gold.
- Scent: Rich Mediterranean notes of apricot, orange peel.
- Taste: Sip is taut and dynamic, sapid enough to create a fun contrast with the “sweet tones” of the first nose.
- Pairing: risotto with vegetables and mushrooms, main courses of fish, cold cuts and cold cuts, mature and blue cheeses .
- Serve at 10-12°C