- Mottola (Puglia) “Land of ravines”
- Maceration on the skins for 9 days, soft vertical and manual pressing of de-stammed grapes, fermentazione libera in acciaio a temperatura di canti free fermentation in stainless steel at cellar temperature (24/29°), at the end of the alcoholic fermentation (10/15 gg) transferring to barrel (steel 10 ql) e and subsequent decanting until its final bottling.
- Soft filtration without clarification
- Extended for 3 ha. Espalier system
- Stumps density of 4500 per ha Average age of 18 years.
- Yield per ha 80/90 ql
- Hand-picked (100%), September 19
- Defense method: organic