- Mottola (Puglia) “Land of Ravines”
- pressing of de-stammed grapes, fermentazione libera in acciaio a temperatura di canti free fermentation in stainless steel at cellar temperature (24/29°), at the end of the alcoholic fermentation (10/15 gg) transferring to barrel (steel 10 ql) e and subsequent decanting until its final bottling.
- Soft filtration.
- Total Sulphur (SO2) 19 mg/l
- Bottles produced 1500
- Extended for 1,5 ha. Espalier system
- Stumps density of 4500 per ha. Average age of 18 years
- Yield per ha 120/150 ql
- Hand-picked (100%) September 25
- Defense method: organic
- Alcohol 12,50%
- Total acidity 8,40 mg/l
- Colour: brilliant cherry-red